The Gordon Handbell Choir is looking for 2 new members to join their group. No handbell ringing experience necessary – just a love of music and an enthusiastic spirit! Practices are Saturday mornings at 9am. If you are interested, please speak to Alma or email her at email@example.com.
- Ladies Retreat – June 18-21Ladies, if you would like to get away for a few days of peace and quiet, singing, laughter, study, prayer, fellowship and great food – register for the Ladies Retreat being held at Camp Douglas, June 18-21. Linda Inglis will … Continue reading → […]
- Baby BottlesToday, you may pick up a baby bottle that can be used to collect your spare change between now and Father’s Day. The baby bottle campaign is supporting the Crisis Pregnancy Centre. We ask that the bottles be returned on … Continue reading → […]
- Bible Study – Wednesday at 7pmThis coming Wednesday the Bible study will be focusing on Proverbs 8:1-4, 22-31. All are welcome to attend the study that begins at 7 pm. […]
- Sandwich ProgramGordon Church, has in the past participated in the lunch programme that is run by Progressive Housing. No one has stepped forward to co-ordinate this ministry outreach of our church. The Ministry TEAM and the Session have decided to continue … Continue reading → […]
- Ladies Retreat – June 18-21